Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hopes and wishes for the future

I am a person who wants to control the events in his life and to be responsible for his future. Right now I am experiencing a very important period in my life when I have to make decisions that will define my future life. Like everyone else I have my hopes and desires, favorite and least favorite subjects and considering them I make my choices. I have chosen to study chemistry or chemical engineering in the United Kingdom and my main goal is to be admitted into a good university there. I hope that I will keep my relationships with my friends and will meet new people in my new school.
I have chosen to study chemistry or a subject in this area because this is the subject in whichI do best and this is the sphere of science that attracts me most. In our everyday life we are surrounded by chemistry derivatives and nobody can imagine his life without this science and its products that vary from the paper to the most modern metals used in the airplane building. This is a sphere of science that gives a lot of opportunities for profitable jobs that will not only bring lots of money, but also will be interesting for me. In order to become a part of the world of chemistry I have to put in a lot of effort to attend a good university and to go successfully through the years of studying there. Even though it seems like a hard task I believe that I am able to achieve that and I hope that one day I will be a successful chemist and will play an important role in the development of this science.
The life of one person consists of his professional life and a personal such. The second part is what I want to keep in this way for the future. I have few a very close and good friends of mine that I hope to keep in the future. They are people who I can trust for everything. I can not imagine my life without them and that is why they are so important for me. I wish that the distance between us in the next years will not affect our friendships in a negative way. Even though I will not be able to see my best friends I believe that we will still be very close and one day will manage to be together for a longer time.
Everybody has his dreams and tries to achieve them. My dreams and hopes are to have a successful career in the sphere of chemistry and to have a nice personal life, and a will do my best in order to achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment