Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reflection

The completing of the portfolio was our major project for the first semester. In order to complete it we had to write three 400 word stories, one academic paper, book review, a short story, and a college essay. This was the part that demanded time and effort from us. However, it was a good opportunity to practice my writing. In order to finish the task I had to schedule my program so I could have time to finish all the work I had. The interesting part of the project was the communication with kids from USA. We had to take a look at their pieces of work and give them some suggestions and vice versa. However, the American kids turned to be not serious enough and in most of the cases we had to check the work of our classmates.
I enjoyed the project because I received some hints and suggestions how to improve my writing and was helpful for some of my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment